Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cleartrip online air ticket booking ~ A Review



Image credit: Self
I recall those days when I had to call up the air travel agent and book tickets at whatever cost he demanded. There was no discount, no choice of many airlines and no early booking. But as airline reservation system got computerized with many websites providing service and access to a handful of airlines, things got changed and we could book tickets at our convenience comparatively with a lesser cost.

Since then, Cleartrip travel portal has been my favorite that has always been genuine for booking air tickets online. With just a click of the mouse, you can hover around multi-airline itineraries that match your requirements. Departure and arrival timings, duration, price, non-stop or connection flights; all details may help you decide the right one for your travel.

Whenever I’ve to reach my native place during my kid’s vacations, I usually look for round trip discounts. Bookings made prior to one month from the date of travel usually receive some discount from the original rate. Cleartrip always comes up with the relevant information from the respective airlines to help the needy customers.

Cancellations or re-funds are also immediately attended and issued as with my experience. I had to cancel my trip 2 or 3 times; each time my payment got re-funded after cutting some smaller basic amount.

Cleartrip issues a printed e-ticket that contains all the information about your journey. The traveler needs to produce his/her identity card during check-in for e-tickets.


Related posts in Hubpages:

1. Kerala tourism; the golden beach Cherai, Kochi
2. Kerala tourism; the magnificent Munnar hill station in Western ghats

No comments:

Post a Comment